Join our dynamic team and be part of one of Washington's favorite casino resorts, delivering exceptional customer service in an exciting and entertaining environment! Located just off I-5 at exit 236, The Skagit is definitely a great place to work.
Our Executive Chef will direct the overall function of and is responsible for the day-to-day culinary operations of the entire Food and Beverage Department, including all banquet events in the hotel, room service, and all dining outlets.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in similar role or in capacity as Executive Chef, with minimum seven years' experience in food operations, preferably in hotel or casino industry.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in hotel banquet catering.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in the culinary arts, food management, inventory control, and personnel management.
- Must have good interpersonal, organizational, development, and presentation skills.
- Must have demonstrated strong supervisory and communication skills.
- Competitive Wages!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan
- Plus More!!!