Join our dynamic team and be part of one of Washington's favorite casino resorts, delivering exceptional customer service in an exciting and entertaining environment.
Our Slot Technician is responsible for performing various levels of slot machine repairs, to include correct setup and troubleshooting slot machine devices, as well as associated gaming devices within the casino.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma/ GED and two years' experience with mechanical and electromechanical systems required or an appropriate combination of education or experience.
- Two years electronic degree preferred.
- Proven excellent people skills and the ability to effectively deal with difficult guest situations.
- Soldering skills are required.
- Must be able to read schematics and wiring diagrams and identify electronic components.
- Must be able to read oscilloscopes and digital multi-meters.
- Knowledge network experience extremely helpful.
- Must be computer literate including basic understanding of and experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, as well as other databases or computer applications.
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/sick/holidays
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Long term disability
- Short term disability
- Employee assistance plan
Must be able to work closing shift (3a.m.) including weekends and holidays. Training will be during day shift.
Apply now to become part of The Skagit team!