Join our dynamic team and be part of one of Washington's favorite casino resorts, delivering exceptional customer service in an exciting and entertaining environment! Located just off I-5 at exit 236, The Skagit is definitely a great place to work.
- Assists the Retail Operations Supervisor with overseeing the day to day operations of both the Casino Tobacco Shop and the satellite location, including but not limited to inventory management of tobacco products and other merchandise, ordering and maximizing profitability of the operation.
- Assists Supervisor in the training and supervision of Retail Operations clerks.
- Oversees the Retail Operations in the absence of the Retail Operations Supervisor.
- High school graduate or GED required.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in the USIT Retail Shop
- Extensive knowledge of selling in a retail environment.
- Must be proficient with point of sales (Micro) systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and public relation skills.
- Proven as a good communicator, mediator and decision-maker.
- Excellent guest and human relations skills.
*Life insurance and AD&B
*Long term disability
*Short term disability
*Employee assistance plan
Apply now to become part of The Skagit team!