Join our dynamic team and be part of one of Washington's favorite casino resorts, delivering exceptional customer service in an exciting and entertaining environment!
Nestled between Skagit and Whatcom counties -- surrounded by mountains, lakes, rivers and forests. Located just off I-5 at exit 236. The Skagit is definitely the place to have fun working in the Pacific Northwest.
Our Food and Beverage Supervisor oversees operations on their assigned shift. They also serve as a back-up to all outlets and banquet events, as needed.
- Prefer supervisory experience in food and beverage or experience in a bar setting.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, communications, employee team-building and problem-solving abilities are required.
- Must have exemplary interpersonal skills when dealing with staff and guest requests.
- Must be detailed and results-orientated, believe in personal accountability and be a role model for the surrounding team.
- Must have the initiative to accept additional duties.
- Paid vacation/sick/holidays
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Long term disability
- Short term disability
- Employee assistance plan
6:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m. Friday through Tuesday
Apply now to become part of The Skagit team!