Join our dynamic team and be part of one of Washington's favorite casino resorts, delivering exceptional customer service an an exciting an entertaining environment!
Here is a fun fact: 57% of our employees have worked at The Skagit for 5+ years. Several of our employees have been with the casino since day one in 1995! Our employees' health and well being are important to us. See more about our benefits below.
- Multi-faceted position that will be responsible for all slot operations during an assigned shift.
- Accurately administers and oversees the overall slot operations in compliance with applicable tribal, state, and federal regulations and casino policies and procedures.
- Must perform all duties of a Rewards Card Representative.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate.
- Prior Casino experience, customer service, or slot department.
- Must have thorough knowledge of, or the demonstrated ability to learn, master, teach and administer Slot operations and regulatory compliance.
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/sick/holidays
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Long term disability
- Short term disability
- Employee assistance plan
Must be able to work closing shift (3a.m.) including weekends and holidays.
Apply now to become part of The Skagit team!