Join our dynamic team and be part of one of Washington's favorite casino resorts, delivering exceptional customer service in an exciting and entertaining environment! Located just off I-5 at exit 236, The Skagit is definitely a great place to work.
- Directly responsible for friendly, efficient, and courteous check-in and check-out of guests.
- Answers incoming telephone calls; creating reservations over the phone and in person.
- Accurately maintains guest accounts, including responding to billing inquiries and disputes.
- Maintains awareness of current and future rates, discounts, promotions and events; and is able to convey relevant details in a clear and precise manner.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Required: High school diploma or GED.
- Required: Minimum one-year experience in front line guest service.
- Preferred: One-year experience at hotel front desk or experience in either commissioned retail sales or comparable front-line or hospitality/travel industry setting.
- Required: Experience working on computers in a Windows based environment.
- Preferred: Experience with hotel property management systems.
- Required: minimum one-year experience in cashiering, including experience with credit transactions, till reporting, and/or daily shift transactions.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to manage high volume multi-line phone systems, prioritizing between guests on the phone and in person while maintaining a high level of quality guest service.
- Must be able work with and understand credit, billing, rate schedules, discount information and have ability to execute basic math functions.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns and issues raised by guests and co-workers.
- Must be able to communicate information verbally and in written form, in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Must exhibit a high level of integrity, initiative and self-accountability.
- Must be able to spend extended periods of time walking, standing or bending.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Must be willing and able to work non-traditional schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays while maintaining standards of attendance and punctuality.
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist, and grip items while working from assigned work area; and also lift, or otherwise move objects and/or exert up to 20 pounds of force.
*Life insurance and AD&D
*Long term disability
*Short term disability
*Employee assistance plan
Apply now to become part of The Skagit team!