Join our dynamic team and be part of one of Washington's favorite casino resorts, delivering exceptional customer service in an exciting and entertaining environment!
Nestled between Skagit and Whatcom counties -- surrounded by mountains, lakes, rivers and forests. Located just off I-5 at exit 236. The Skagit is definitely the place to have fun working in the Pacific Northwest.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, tribal gaming regulation, Title 31 internal controls, and Compact.
- Ensure a comprehensive training and testing program is routinely and regularly administered.
- Responsible for training manual updates and annual review of current / new Title 31 / AML regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or other relevant field preferred.
- Must have demonstrated working knowledge of casino operations, gaming regulations, internal controls, Title 31 Regulations and FinCEN guidelines.
- Must have at experience with auditing, accounting, internal control and Title 31 Regulatory compliance in the casino industry.
- Must be proficient in all audit areas.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and computer basics.
- Must be able to develop standardized procedures.
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/sick/holidays
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Long term disability
- Short term disability
- Employee assistance plan
Apply now to become part of The Skagit team!