Join our dynamic team and be part of one of Washington's favorite casino resorts, delivering exceptional customer service in an exciting and entertaining environment!
Nestled between Skagit and Whatcom counties -- surrounded by mountains, lakes, rivers and forests. Located just off I-5 at exit 236. The Skagit is definitely the place to have fun working in the Pacific Northwest.
- Supervises the Food and Beverage operations on an assigned shift.
- Will have a direct supervisory role of one of the food outlets.
- Serves as a back up to all outlets and banquet events, as needed.
- Three to five years' experience in food and beverage, with a minimum of three years' experience in a supervisory role with a proven track record in leadership and management/supervisory skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, communications, employee team building and problem solving abilities are required.
- Must be able to analyze financial information and arrive at accurate conclusions.
- Knowledge of all phases of beverage administration, cost control, and familiarity with all beverage and food service.
- Must have exemplary interpersonal skills when dealing with staff and guest requests.
- Must be detailed and results-orientated, believe in personal accountability and be a role model for the surrounding team.
- Must have the initiative to accept additional duties.
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/sick/holidays
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Long term disability
- Short term disability
- Employee assistance plan
Apply now to become part of The Skagit team!