Coordinates the scheduling, processing and routing of all advertising and daily social media posts to all applicable social media outlets. Creates and maintains an up-to-date social media plan and moderates and oversees organization's presence on social media sites. Responsible for developing project schedules and job estimates, maintaining workflow records, and routing projects for approval. Duties include researching target audiences, assisting with coordinating events and writing promotional materials. Requires strong communication skills, excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- BA or AA Degree in Marketing, Business or Advertising is required.
- Three (3) years' experience in the Marketing or Advertising field.
- Two (2) years' experience with development and management of web and social media in a marketing, advertising or public relations department.
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in office administration with at least two (2) years' administrative experience specifically in advertising/marketing.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and the Internet as well as databases, and effective email communication.
- Must have demonstrated skills for social media content creation (Facebook, Instagram, FourSquare, Tripadvisor, Google+, Etc.)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) experience preferred.