- Responsible for the balance and reconciliation of daily hotel transactions in connection with the maintenance of hotel financial records and preparation of financial reports.
- Verifies all in-house reservations are accurate and posts room and tax to all occupied rooms.
- Responsible for the balancing and submittal of credit card payments.
- Responsible for balancing transactions between the hotel PMS and casino management system.
- Responsible for all job functions associated with the Front Desk Agent position.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Required: High school diploma or GED.
- Required: Minimum one-year experience at hotel front desk or comparable hospitality setting.
- Required: Experience working on computers in a Windows based environment.
- Preferred: Experience with hotel property management systems.
- External candidates are highly preferred to have a minimum one-year experience as an auditor in a related field.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able demonstrate proficiency in all responsibilities of a Front Desk Agent, as well as learn and retain the functions of the Hotel Night Audit and be able to apply these skills.
- Must be able work with and understand credit, billing, rate schedules, discount information and have ability to execute basic math functions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and resolving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to communicate information verbally and in written form, in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Must exhibit a high level of integrity, initiative and self-accountability.
- Must be able to spend extended periods of time walking, standing or bending.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Must be willing and able to work non-traditional schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays while maintaining standards of attendance and punctuality.
Full Time: Four 10-hour shifts with one shift being day shift.
Part Time: Three 10-hour shifts.