Oversees and directs property security/risk and safety operations for casino, hotel, and Bow Hill Enterprises. Directs all security, risk and safety, and transportation activities throughout casino, hotel, and resort. Serve as a resource for local/tribal law enforcement; coordinate information, resources, and work teams necessary to support a positive, productive and harmonious work environment.
- Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree from and accredited college or university, with major course work in criminal justice, police science, public administration or a related field.
- Five (5) years of progressively responsible supervisory and administrative law enforcement experience; including three (3) years of experience, equivalent to a Deputy Chief or equivalent position, or five (5) years of experience, equivalent to a Commander or equivalent position.
- Strong leadership, supervisory, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, oral, and written skills.
- Displays positive acceptance of demanding scheduling needs.